“Every child’s first instinct is to love…imagine a world that cherished that instinct.”
The Heartland Agency is seeking qualified and energetic Bus Drivers to join our Agency. Positions are full-time or part-time in nature, with additional time allotted for fueling and cleaning buses and related duties as assigned by the Site Manager. Positions for the 2022/23 school year are available in Northeast Calgary, and will begin on August 24, 2022.
• Ensure the safe transportation of the children to and from school
• Daily bus inspections; rotating fueling and cleaning schedules
• Develop and revise bus route in conjunction with the Site Manager
• Relay information to and from the school; maintain accurate documentation in regards to drop off and pick up times, incident reporting, etc.
• Related duties as assigned by the Site Manager
• Valid Class 2 or 4 Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract
• S-Endorsement training and certification is mandatory
• Current first aid certification (can be obtained upon hire within a designated time frame)
• Current criminal record check (including vulnerable sector check)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision